View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 02:22 PM   #14
Gotmadskillzson
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Video - Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos

All I want to know is, is there standing kimuras and drop down rolling knee bars in the game ? Considering you can take people's backs in the standing clinch now, it would be a great counter to people who might want to cheese the back clinch over and over again.

Also did you guys bring back the ability to slam your way out of a triangle choke or arm bar ? Considering you do see a good amount of fighters that do this.

Far as butter fly guard, is it just for show like has been for the past 2 games now or does it now serve a purpose to the point you can use it to sway your opponent from side to side to knock them off balance. I mean in real life, that is the point of a butterfly guard, to keep the guy on top of you off balance by shifting their weight away for they can't just square up and drop bombs on you.

Any new sweeps from the bottom ? It would be nice if they put kimura sweeps in the game, since you do see a good amount of fighters nowadays use the kimura from the bottom to sweep the guy or they use it to help them stand up.

Also did you guys make the different disciplines have discilpine specific type of moves ?

I always hated seeing wrestlers have the same takedowns and throws as a BJJ or Judo guy. Or wrestlers having the same submission moves as a BJJ or Judo guy. Or a BJJ guy having the same take down moves as a wrestler.

I would like to see BJJ and Judo guys having their own take down moves and more advanced submission and sweep moves. In the past you could never tell the difference between a high level BJJ black belt fighter from a basic level BJJ black belt wrestler.

Everybody shared the same moves and same submission moves. Didn't matter who you played as, you could play ANY way with them and have a high level of success.

Such as I could take McSweeney and submit people with him with ease. I could take a BJJ fighter and fight with him like he was Mike Tyson and KO people with ease.

That made online play unenjoyable because all people had to do was spam the punch button. Didn't matter who the fighter was, that is all you had to do and you would win 97% of the time.