Old 11-12-2011, 06:36 PM   #42
wildcatchild
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Kentucky Wildcats 2010-11 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitfighter87
This team is a matchup nightmare.When you have 5 guys on the floor that can start the break what the hell can you do?T.Jones and Anthony Davis where pushin the ball on the break just as much as Teague,Lamb,MKG etc.

Usually if the big grabs the rebound he's standin still lookin around for a guard.Not this team.I was so amazed by TJ and AD at 6'8 and 6'10 pushin the ball like that.

And MKG has a motor that never stops.He reminds me of Liggins when he gets fired up but its the whole game.To me he looks better then anyone when it comes to finishin in the open floor.

Teague's style fits this team to a T.He's got great court vision and is just a bully when attackin the basket.

Witjer looked his best so far daten back to big blue madness.We finally got to see "the hook" from him in a wildcat uniform and his ability to pull up on the fast break for three really impressed me.

This game doesnt tell me everything but it sure showed me alot.The chemistry of this group is amazing.Its gonna be another exciting year for wildcat fans
Yes, it's going to be a fun year. Even Vargas looks improved. There's not one team out there that I would trade players with. We are the most talented team this year (sorry UNC and UConn but it's true). Although being the most talented team hasn't mattered the last two years (See Kentucky/Kansas 2009-2010 and Duke/Ohio State 2010-11).