View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 10:21 AM   #221
ForeverVersatile
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
I'm completely done playing Blueprint man. He comes up with the most bogus excuses man...

First it was the fact that I was hitting turn-around and fadeaways with David West too much...I'm like..."For real dude? Really? So you want me to not shoot fadeaways and turnarounds because I'm making them? Get out of here....

Now...he's saying I use the post spin too much? Why am I using it in the first place? Because it's working and he can't defend it. Richmo and chia have no problems negating me when I use the post spin. Either anticipate it, or play the entry pass to stop it...why the hell would your first response to it be "Stop doing the post spin"? With your sorry *** defenders? Hell naw I'm not stopping.

Get out of here. Just because I have better stick skills then you (In terms of the post game) you wanna whine and try to persuade me to do something else? Why? Force me to adjust. That's what good players do.

@Richmo and Chia

Is what I'm saying not right? Is that not what your supposed to do on defense? Take away the post game if it's working for your opponent? Am I cheese? Because that's exactly what this dude called me. A cheesehead. Dude has me fuming right now man

DukeC you are garbage as hell, you call doing constant post spin and up and unders stick skills...?? Like seriously man who the hell cant do that. You did the same up and under with Mike Beasley like 5 times straight and the same with post spinning with Darko of all people. I could have stopped you easily, but that's not the point. The point is that you were willing to abuse the spin regardless. Your game is so limited it's ridiculous. I rather not play you again so leave it that.

I'm so sorry DukeC i forgot how much stick skill it takes to do a post spin and up and unders..LMAO
I'm not even going to go into what you tried to do with Westley Johnson.

Pared, AllstarDon, DeuceAllmighty and ECworldwide are the only dudes on here that i know of that know how to play and not abuse every aspect. The rest of you and not mentioning names, need to reevaluate yourselves.

Every complaint i have had since being apart of this thread has been about the same thing, people who abuse certain moves. I could have came on here and made a post about it, but i didn't.

Last edited by ForeverVersatile; 11-21-2011 at 01:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove