Old 11-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #83
RDZ29
Rookie

RDZ29's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: SLIDER SETTINGS THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Hey guys...I went back to default attribute settings for now and testing some more. Honestly the matches are good length overall. Here's the biggest issue I have right now though...

With my sliders set to how I have them back in my post on page 3 the matches are great, but the cpu isn't gaining enough momentum to use their finisher on me.

First match I was Mark Henry vs Kane. Match lasted over 14min with me winning after hitting my sig and finisher. The big problem I had with this match was Kane tombstone pile drove me and couldn't pinned me for the win but didn't! Soon after I hit my sig and finisher for the win. WHY didn't he pin me?!?

Second match I was Kofi vs Animal...I ended up losing the match is a little over 8min, but I felt I was dominating most of the way overall. Big problem here, Animal never used a finisher, he pinned me after some basic move (can't remember).

Is there a way to turn on the momentum bar for the cpu?? I wanna see how fast it's taking them to gain a finisher. I really don't think Animal even got that far which sucks. I like the momentum bar set to slow, but it doesn't seem like the cpu gains a finisher to use and will pin you without using one?

Any suggestions on how to make the cpu more aggressive (playing on hard level)? Any ideas on how to get them to use a finisher if they have one? And after using, why don't they attempt to pin?
I have been having the same problem with different sliders, the cpu can never get a finisher on me if i have it set to slow and the momentum sliders lowered. I think they wont pin you because your not hurt enough, and if you want them more aggressive, you can try and put it on legend difficulty