Home

SLIDER SETTINGS THREAD

This is a discussion on SLIDER SETTINGS THREAD within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 03:41 PM   #81
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: SLIDER SETTINGS THREAD

Hey guys...I went back to default attribute settings for now and testing some more. Honestly the matches are good length overall. Here's the biggest issue I have right now though...

With my sliders set to how I have them back in my post on page 3 the matches are great, but the cpu isn't gaining enough momentum to use their finisher on me.

First match I was Mark Henry vs Kane. Match lasted over 14min with me winning after hitting my sig and finisher. The big problem I had with this match was Kane tombstone pile drove me and couldn't pinned me for the win but didn't! Soon after I hit my sig and finisher for the win. WHY didn't he pin me?!?

Second match I was Kofi vs Animal...I ended up losing the match is a little over 8min, but I felt I was dominating most of the way overall. Big problem here, Animal never used a finisher, he pinned me after some basic move (can't remember).

Is there a way to turn on the momentum bar for the cpu?? I wanna see how fast it's taking them to gain a finisher. I really don't think Animal even got that far which sucks. I like the momentum bar set to slow, but it doesn't seem like the cpu gains a finisher to use and will pin you without using one?

Any suggestions on how to make the cpu more aggressive (playing on hard level)? Any ideas on how to get them to use a finisher if they have one? And after using, why don't they attempt to pin?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2011, 03:43 PM   #82
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDZ29
yeah, Im starting to believe Durability does more then just help with Royal Rumble and Submissions
Makes you think if defense is ONLY for reversals

Sent from my HumancentiPad using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #83
Rookie

RDZ29's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Hey guys...I went back to default attribute settings for now and testing some more. Honestly the matches are good length overall. Here's the biggest issue I have right now though...

With my sliders set to how I have them back in my post on page 3 the matches are great, but the cpu isn't gaining enough momentum to use their finisher on me.

First match I was Mark Henry vs Kane. Match lasted over 14min with me winning after hitting my sig and finisher. The big problem I had with this match was Kane tombstone pile drove me and couldn't pinned me for the win but didn't! Soon after I hit my sig and finisher for the win. WHY didn't he pin me?!?

Second match I was Kofi vs Animal...I ended up losing the match is a little over 8min, but I felt I was dominating most of the way overall. Big problem here, Animal never used a finisher, he pinned me after some basic move (can't remember).

Is there a way to turn on the momentum bar for the cpu?? I wanna see how fast it's taking them to gain a finisher. I really don't think Animal even got that far which sucks. I like the momentum bar set to slow, but it doesn't seem like the cpu gains a finisher to use and will pin you without using one?

Any suggestions on how to make the cpu more aggressive (playing on hard level)? Any ideas on how to get them to use a finisher if they have one? And after using, why don't they attempt to pin?
I have been having the same problem with different sliders, the cpu can never get a finisher on me if i have it set to slow and the momentum sliders lowered. I think they wont pin you because your not hurt enough, and if you want them more aggressive, you can try and put it on legend difficulty
Old 11-25-2011, 03:50 PM   #84
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa

Ive went away with momentum slider at zero.

Im now at default and slow (want to see how momentum affect the matches) may still adjust to my liking later on.

Momentum sliders at 0 and the bar at fast or vice versa (max slider and slow for bar) works pretty well.

As for AI? I suggest moving to legend and adjusting the reversals to ur liking.

Last edited by Jukeman; 11-25-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:01 PM   #85
Rookie

RDZ29's Arena

Im going to play the same match as earlier

RKO vs EB

This time im gonna raise EB's Recovery to MAX and then we can compare this match to the all default match. Maybe afterwards, i'll play the match with EB maxed out at recovery and durability

EB is now a 100 at Recovery and a 82 OVERALL
EB was a 80 at Recovery and a 80 OVR

2:30 EB yellow Head

3:30-4:00 EB orange head yellow torso

4:52 Randy wins by RKO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #86
Rookie

RDZ29's Arena

@ JukeMan

Are these the sliders you always play on or only for testing purposes?
Old 11-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #87
d10
Rookie

d10's Arena

OVR: 0

I think for the "A" list guys, Durability of 90 is good. I edited HBK and CM Punk and put Durability at 90, decreased striking and grapple -15 and played using the Legend Sliders posted by Jukeman, with the momentum sliders at 5 and had a great 11 minute match.

I kicked out of the super-kick at a long 2 count, and HBK made it to the rope when I applied CM Punk's Submission finisher. The match ended with a hurricanrana reversal pin by CM Punk after some more back and forth action.

I played with the speed at Normal. I think if I set it to Slow, and decreased momentum sliders to 0 it would be even longer but this played a good match. I don't really want to be spending 20+ minutes every match.

I think it may be worthwhile to have slight slider variations for weekly shows and the big PPV events. Just a personal preference.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:06 PM   #88
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDZ29
Im going to play the same match as earlier

RKO vs EB

This time im gonna raise EB's Recovery to MAX and then we can compare this match to the all default match. Maybe afterwards, i'll play the match with EB maxed out at recovery and durability

EB is now a 100 at Recovery and a 82 OVERALL
EB was a 80 at Recovery and a 80 OVR

2:30 EB yellow Head

3:30-4:00 EB orange head yellow torso

4:52 Randy wins by RKO
One thing I notice about recovery is that when max I rarely seen the indicator that says A (xbox) over my head to get un groggy.

With it at 1, Ive seen it every time a big move was hit on me.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »