Home

SLIDER SETTINGS THREAD

This is a discussion on SLIDER SETTINGS THREAD within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #97
Rookie

RDZ29's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: SLIDER SETTINGS THREAD

Maxed out Miz Durability

Miz's Dur. was a 75
Maxed out is a 95

He is now a 92 OVR

JoMo(me) vs Miz

4:20 Miz yellow head
7:21 Miz Orange Head
8:45 JOMO wins
Old 11-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #98
Rookie

RDZ29's Arena

Just played a match on legend, -5 momentum sliders normal speed
Damage sliders MAX
-20 Power attributes (for both)
Max Durability (for both)

Rock(me) vs Stone Cold @ WM17

I kicked out of 2 finishers, while he also kicked out of 1
(he got his 2nd finisher by reversing mine)

Match length = 13:29

I won with the Rock Bottom
Old 11-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #99
MVP

OVR: 16

Strike Power (STP) Determines the level of damage caused by strike attacks. Higher equals more damage.

Grapple Power (GRP) Determines the level of damage caused by grapple attacks. Higher equals more damage.

Submission (SUB) Determines the level of damage caused by the offensive application of Breaking Point submission moves.

Strike Defense (STD) Determines the level of difficulty for reversing strike attacks. The higher equals easier to reverse.

Grapple Defense (GRD) Determines the level of difficulty for reversing grapple attacks. The higher equals easier to reverse.

Speed (SPD) Determines the quickness of a Superstar's movement.

Charisma (CHA) Determines the amount of momentum a Superstar earns for attacking successfully and performing taunts uninterrupted. Charisma also determines the maximum number of finishing move icons that a Superstar can store. Superstars with a high rating (90-100) can store a maximum of 3 finishers.

Adrenaline (ADR) Determines the length of time that a Superstar can run wihtout interruption. The higher equals the longer the Superstar can run.

Recovery (RCV) Determines the speed in which a Superstar is able to recover from an incapacitated state. The higher equals quicker recovery time.

Durability (DUR) Determines the level of difficulty for participating in Royal Rumble mini-games and escaping out of Breaking Point Submission moves. The higher equals less likely to be elminated from the Rumble or submitted.

Agility (AGL) Determines the Superstars srange for performing attacks off the turnbuckle as well as the speed in which the Superstar is able to mount the turnbuckle. The higher equals more distance the Superstar is able to cover and mount the turnbuckle.

Tag Team (TAG) Determines the level of damage caused by double team grapple moves. The higher equals more damaging your double team moves will be.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:52 PM   #100
Rookie

RDZ29's Arena

What a difference Grapple/Strike Power can make

I played Justin Gabriel(me) vs Sin Cara twice

first time was with default rosters, and the second time was with -50 at Grapple/Strike Power and Durability MAXed out.

First match I lost to Cara in 6:47
(no finishers, he beat me with a leverage pin)

2nd match I won in 17:19
(he kicked out of the 450 and I got out of his submission finisher)
Ended up winning with my 2nd 450 splash
Old 11-25-2011, 08:31 PM   #101
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Why doesn't the cpu go for a pin attempt after performer his finisher?? I played against Stone Cold with Santino and he hit the STS on me at the 6:15 mark of the match and didn't try to pin me!

I ended up being able to hit my finisher on him, which he kicked out of. He hit another stunner on me later on and STILL didn't go for a pin!! He picked me up and tombstoned me and then finally pinned me for the win. How do I fix this?! Playing on Legend with some tweaked sliders btw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2011, 10:24 PM   #102
Banned

OVR: 24
Icon13 Re: SLIDER SETTINGS THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDZ29
What a difference Grapple/Strike Power can make

I played Justin Gabriel(me) vs Sin Cara twice

first time was with default rosters, and the second time was with -50 at Grapple/Strike Power and Durability MAXed out.

First match I lost to Cara in 6:47
(no finishers, he beat me with a leverage pin)

2nd match I won in 17:19
(he kicked out of the 450 and I got out of his submission finisher)
Ended up winning with my 2nd 450 splash
If you enjoyed yourself and still find it difficult enough then don't change a thing until you get WWE 13.

I'm doing my original -50 edits and 2 or 3 tweaks here and there and I haven't touched them since. I'm having a great time with them and unless it gets too easy I won't ever touch them again. The challenge is there and I wanted the longer matches so I won't get all out of sorts if I lose by pinfall after a unremarkable move by the AI instead of his finisher or a wrestler doesn't grapple enough or strike too much . Could I make it a little more realistic, probably but it ain't worth the effort to waste hours on end when I would rather have fun playing instead. You run the very real risk of never enjoying the game because all these constant changes makes the game a chore instead of fun.

Word of advice to some of you guys because I see this all the time with other sports games. If the challenge is still there then don't ruin the game for yourself by doing these crazy edits and slider changes because you're looking for 100% realism. It's not gonna happen and you just become obsessed over it and all you're doing when you're playing is looking for something that's not right and you keep experimenting and you're like a dog chasing his tail. Find a set like I did that made it fun and play the game and don't look back.

Now if its gotten too easy for you then hopefully you find something that works. Otherwise just enjoy the game by using a set that makes it fun and realistic enough. There's never been a game made that has perfect sliders, juat like there will always be cheezers online.

Last edited by Seymour Scagnetti; 11-25-2011 at 10:30 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:45 PM   #103

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Why doesn't the cpu go for a pin attempt after performer his finisher?? I played against Stone Cold with Santino and he hit the STS on me at the 6:15 mark of the match and didn't try to pin me!

I ended up being able to hit my finisher on him, which he kicked out of. He hit another stunner on me later on and STILL didn't go for a pin!! He picked me up and tombstoned me and then finally pinned me for the win. How do I fix this?! Playing on Legend with some tweaked sliders btw
That's something I'm wondering too because it sucks how your opponent hits you with a finisher, then doesn't try to pin you.Not trying to be a sore winner, but it sucks winning matches when you know you should have lost cause of things like that
Old 11-25-2011, 11:01 PM   #104
Rookie

RDZ29's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
If you enjoyed yourself and still find it difficult enough then don't change a thing until you get WWE 13.

I'm doing my original -50 edits and 2 or 3 tweaks here and there and I haven't touched them since. I'm having a great time with them and unless it gets too easy I won't ever touch them again. The challenge is there and I wanted the longer matches so I won't get all out of sorts if I lose by pinfall after a unremarkable move by the AI instead of his finisher or a wrestler doesn't grapple enough or strike too much . Could I make it a little more realistic, probably but it ain't worth the effort to waste hours on end when I would rather have fun playing instead. You run the very real risk of never enjoying the game because all these constant changes makes the game a chore instead of fun.

Word of advice to some of you guys because I see this all the time with other sports games. If the challenge is still there then don't ruin the game for yourself by doing these crazy edits and slider changes because you're looking for 100% realism. It's not gonna happen and you just become obsessed over it and all you're doing when you're playing is looking for something that's not right and you keep experimenting and you're like a dog chasing his tail. Find a set like I did that made it fun and play the game and don't look back.

Now if its gotten too easy for you then hopefully you find something that works. Otherwise just enjoy the game by using a set that makes it fun and realistic enough. There's never been a game made that has perfect sliders, juat like there will always be cheezers online.
Thanks for posting this, im gonna play more matches with people just at -50... seemed like last time it was gettin a little easy tho, I'll just tweak.

What momentum and damage sliders are you playing on? Still these?
"I turned reverse damage off, momentum rate attacks at 0, Momentum rate taunts at 3 and charge momentum in the match creator set at slow."

Last edited by RDZ29; 11-25-2011 at 11:13 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »