Seymour Scagnetti
Banned

OVR: 24
Icon13 Re: SLIDER SETTINGS THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDZ29
What a difference Grapple/Strike Power can make

I played Justin Gabriel(me) vs Sin Cara twice

first time was with default rosters, and the second time was with -50 at Grapple/Strike Power and Durability MAXed out.

First match I lost to Cara in 6:47
(no finishers, he beat me with a leverage pin)

2nd match I won in 17:19
(he kicked out of the 450 and I got out of his submission finisher)
Ended up winning with my 2nd 450 splash
If you enjoyed yourself and still find it difficult enough then don't change a thing until you get WWE 13.

I'm doing my original -50 edits and 2 or 3 tweaks here and there and I haven't touched them since. I'm having a great time with them and unless it gets too easy I won't ever touch them again. The challenge is there and I wanted the longer matches so I won't get all out of sorts if I lose by pinfall after a unremarkable move by the AI instead of his finisher or a wrestler doesn't grapple enough or strike too much . Could I make it a little more realistic, probably but it ain't worth the effort to waste hours on end when I would rather have fun playing instead. You run the very real risk of never enjoying the game because all these constant changes makes the game a chore instead of fun.

Word of advice to some of you guys because I see this all the time with other sports games. If the challenge is still there then don't ruin the game for yourself by doing these crazy edits and slider changes because you're looking for 100% realism. It's not gonna happen and you just become obsessed over it and all you're doing when you're playing is looking for something that's not right and you keep experimenting and you're like a dog chasing his tail. Find a set like I did that made it fun and play the game and don't look back.

Now if its gotten too easy for you then hopefully you find something that works. Otherwise just enjoy the game by using a set that makes it fun and realistic enough. There's never been a game made that has perfect sliders, juat like there will always be cheezers online.

Last edited by Seymour Scagnetti; 11-25-2011 at 10:30 PM.