Kcordloh
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: When the Defense Roars: Missouri Tigers Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopla32
First off, what's up with Kansas being powerhouse already? haha

I had a sim-only dynasty where they became a powerhouse but it was in like the 2030's when it happened.

And that sucks about the game freezing. I've had it happen too, maybe not in a game that big, but one I was playing perfectly and beating a highly ranked team, only for it to freeze one me. Then try to play it the next day and, of course, I lose. Hopefully that won't happen to you.

Kansas has been good this entire dynasty, although they are only 3* now and 86 overall. They recruit speed apparently, and it's paying off, as they run spread offense with a scrambling accurate quarterback. Their backup QB has 83 speed, 81 THP, and 92 THA! It's just ridiculous how good they are compared to my squad, which is loaded with talent. I honestly don't know how they compete when you compare their roster to mine, Oklahoma's, Texas's, and Arkansas's.

I am about to fire up the Kansas/Missouri rematch after the Broncos game. I have a bad feeling about it, I got lucky in that other game with some user interceptions and fumble recoveries. I can't get in a shootout with them, and besides year 2, I have never been able to consistently stop Kansas.