View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #2
aussiepats89
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA '13 Wishlist

I like the list & think it's a great start, love the yellow card one especially, maybe even just have it so if it's a ref who is normal/harsh with cards gives a yellow but a lenient one doesn't give them out. If they could programme fouls/offsides like they have the strikes in The Show it would be kinda cool.

Going off the advantage rule thing I would just have it so if you press R3 or something the ref stops play & you go to the dead ball situation. As for free kicks I can hit them pretty well & think they're a good challenge.

Something I have been campaigning for in the last 2 FIFA's is the ability to save lineups at the team management screen in Manager Mode. My example playing with Arsenal is I'd have my best XI as the default, then I'd love to have, ready to go with a press of a button a small/quick lineup where Arshavin comes in for Gervinho, Wilshire, Arteta & Ramsey in the mids & have Verm & Kos as the CB's. Or quickly switch to a big lineup with Djourou, Sacker, Song, Gervinho & Chamakh coming in for Santos, Kos, Ramsey, Walcott & Arshavin etc.

I still think the matchday occasion in Manager Mode needs a bit more work with more crowd interactions too.

Most of the things I want though are small issues that could be added/removed/tuned pretty easily.