View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 11:20 PM   #370
slimm44
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosque
Have you updated Mullins and other players that deserve it in new roster?
Not yet. I have started to update the tendencies/ratings but am having some difficulty determining what to do.

99% of the ratings and tendencies from last year to this year are VERY similar but I am obsessive when it comes to detail. I have tried two different ways so far and I can't figure out which one to do, mainly because I am absolutely burnt out on editing and would like to just play the game. Here are my two choices, I need the community who is playing this roster to give me some guidance:

Option 1 - Go through the roster, player by player, and make sure that every rating and tendency that is based off of objective statistics is correct for the first 20 games of this season. This would yield very minor differences from the roster that has been released and would take at least 2 weeks of INTENSE editing to get done, probably 4-6 weeks with the rate of editing I've been doing.

Option 2 - Go through the rookies, breakout players, big-name players who have switched teams, and players who have played more minutes this year than ever before (Kyle Lowry, Chris Paul, Eric Gordon, Byron Mullens, ETC) and make sure that those players are edited correctly for this season. This method would probably take a day or two to get done. I would still update the Take Shot and Touches Tendency for every player if I did it this way. That doesn't take very long.

Let me know what you guys think.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.