View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #11
Bump101
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: The Official NFL2k5 Draft Classes Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfEd
Ahh.. Thanks for the clarification. So say the players name gets scrambled, and is then edited in the editor, does it end up counting againt one of your CAPS? Sorry for the noob Qs, just been cramming 8 yrs of threads into the past several weeks. I did DL the editor and a few rosters to get familiar with it, very impressed.
That's the thing with my draft classes, you don't need to edit players names in the editor. The only thing you need to use the editor for is to export the draft classes and import them. You also need to change some of the players PBP(play by play)in the editor, but this is only optional.

Never ever edit players names in the editor. If you do, you will completely screw up your franchise file. Your franchise could become corrupted, it will start to freeze, players(in the draft and players already on teams)names will get scrambled or players will reset altogether. Players name, college, birth date and all we reset if you edit players names inside the editor.

So I'll repeat do not editor players names with the editor.

The correct way to edit players is to put NFL2k5 into your xbox or 360, turn the game on, load up your franchise as if you're about to play a game. Once your franchise is loaded, go to the upcoming rookie screen and edit the players name within the game. You must make sure you have the edit rookie option on. I will try to work on the tutorial this weekend and I will try to upload the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 draft classes by Tuesday so you can get started.

And no the players in the draft class don't count as CAP's. The players in my draft class just replaces the players in the default draft class. There's 380 players in the default draft class and 380 players in each of my draft classes as well.

Last edited by Bump101; 02-10-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove