Old 02-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #349
Psyblast
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Stanford Cardinal (NCAA 12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsneedNEWowner
First off let me say this is be of the best franchise stories I have read on here, I throughly enjoy it. I really love the fact that you have been close to winning a National Championship but haven't done it yet, I think that aspect makes it way more interesting. I also really enjoy the rivalry you have going with Oregon it's very intense and makes for some great story lines. I have 2 questions for you. My firs question is what settings are you using for dynasty to get such realistic games? My second question is what settings are you using for scouting/recruiting?

All-American difficulty for the games, and I tweak at least one slider or two after every game, it seems like.

As for recruiting, I've tried to set up some sort of system to simulate the real-life difficulties of Stanford recruiting. If a player's awareness is below a D, I generally drop them. If I can't increase a player's interest in Academic Prestige after a certain point, I drop them, and over the last season or two I've generally avoided offering scholarships right away, with one or two exceptions.