View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 12:57 PM   #29
Kamilos1983
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Final Draft - Playbooks done with synergy scouted plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
These playbooks are for teams to play as they do today. If you traded D Howard to 76ers you would want to change playbooks. I wouldnt swap out magic playbook for 76ers though. The sim world rosters are trying to account for trades in association and balance so try those when they finish. They did a great job with that. For example they will have 3-4 iso plays for celtics in their playbook even though they have no iso play types assigned to any players. This is a waste of 3-4 plays now BUT if a trade happened in Association with a guy who has iso tendencies and play types assigned then you wouldn't have to change any plays. That might be your best bet if you don't want to mess with changing plays in a association with trades on. If you want to use these and for the example you gave you will need to assign more punch plays which are direct pass plays with low post feed to howard. Make sure those punch plays or majority dont have the PNR option to it though if he doesn't receive the pass immediately. I would try and have 4-5 punch plays added for Howard.

I only use real world trades so I dont have this issue. But I will switch plays myself if something like what you described happened in real NBA. Hope that helps?
Yes that help me very much. And last question for you. I will continue my Howard example. Maybe a good thing is to after the trade delete plays for Hawes and put in that place plays for Howard from your Magic playbook?? If my way of thinking in that idea is bad just tell me because in that subject I trust your opinion.