View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 03:26 AM   #9
benton32
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Ultimate Fighting Championship: A New World

Nice to see.. cool... as u can tell i have fights alot, but why not, i dont want fighters going 3-4 weeks between fights, right now on avg there going about 12-15 days, Im still thinking of a ranking system to be able to sort out the guys on a roll and determine who is that #1 contender, Unless i just keep it the way i have it now and if someone has won 3 or 4 fights in a row and a couple of them over good fighters, then give him a shot, Like Forrest, he beat Thiago Silva and now faces Shogun, if he wins that one, he may be close to being next in line to face the Rampage/Evans winner,

Iam trying to make sure i level it out to where i dont have like 2 good welterweights go at it and then the winner gets next shot, and then just so happens at the next PPV the WW title is on the line, but no opponent yet for the champion, but if that happens ill just find the next best guy in line, give him the shot, and then the winner of that WW #1 contender fight would be next after that. so far its been fun matching up guys. Sometimes im like ok there is 3 good choices ugh who to pick lol.. I almost had former LHW champ Jon Jones fight Forrest, but Forrest and Shogun have gone longer since last fight... anyways good luck with it