Old 03-03-2012, 01:26 AM   #12
benton32
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Ultimate Fighting Championship: A New World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice
Pfft why not have a lot of fights, right! It's all about having fun and making the experience enjoyable. Having dynasties like these always allows for a bit of "artistic freedom." Same thing for dealing with rankings: it's largely arbitrary how we treat them, but we always make some effort to make it consistent. I enjoy the process, I enjoy reading yours, and I hope others will enjoy both and have fun comparing the two!
So i assume those dates u have up on upcoming events, is not the real date u will do them on, cause that would be a long wait, lol, Ya im trying to add video to my results, but it drives me nuts, the fastest way to do it is through my phone, record the video and upload straight to photobucket.com but the quality isnt as great on my phone, and then if i use my webcam and try uploading straight to youtube, it takes like 45 mins for one fight to download, ugh haha, Iam currently working on transfering everything over to this website i have, it will be easier to look around and stuff, it will have seperate link tabs to like Fight Cards, Stadnings etc