View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 10:38 AM   #108
Redlogic
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive
Lost to the bucks 82-87. Stat had foul trouble and melo went out with a tweaked ankle (day-2-day) in the second which hurt cus he was lighting it up. A lot of my sets are run through him with optional dish out passes.

Bucks had jennings out and were running shaun livingston at pg so i was mismatched at pg with lin. They signed b roy and he was lighting me up.

I shot bad. Not the sliders fault. Just after the melo injury i was forcing shots. Lin couldnt hit anything so i played davis more minutes. Novak was cold hes usually on or off for me. Set a season record of 9 3s vs chi the other game.

Both teams shot bad about 39%. I played great d just bad offense as stated before. Diggin the sliders headed to gym then ill get some more games in.
I lost to the Grizz this morning in what can only be described as an absolute back and forth battle. At one point they were winning by 13 points, then I took the lead by 10 points...huge swings in momentum. I thought I had them right where I wanted them in the 4th qtr but my offense went stagnant. Melo couldn't hit shots, Amare and JR Smith kept me in the game. Amare missed a contested lay up for the win so I went into overtime at which point the Grizz took over...I lost by 8 points and am now in a 3 game loosing streak. I'm looking forward to breaking my loosing streak. I need a big win.