View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 12:20 PM   #112
Redlogic
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearless74x
Definitely got to agreed with you on the Knicks D lol I have been playing with them with your HOF sliders since you made the changes, and there " D" or should I say LACK OF D at times is so so lol I definitely see a great improvement in your sliders set. Great work, RED. I like the aggressive play of the CPU. I know you use Bed's roster, but I'm using the default roster (on xbox360..) and am seeing good game play as well. I am averaging in the mid 40's in field goals as well. And Yes, you have to pay attention to your passes, and plays. I have learned that the hard way a few times lol Btw, still using your HOF from NBA 2k11 and still enjoying great game play.. keep up the great work.. looking forward to any future "tweaks" ...
Thanks for the feedback Fearless, if you used my sliders from 2k11 then you know the style that I go for, which is you always need to pay attention to every possession. I'm glad you enjoy the set as much as I do. I'm so eager to get home from work and try to snap my 3 game losing streak...it's driving me crazy. Rudy Gay pulled this nasty spin move dunk for a foul and 1 on me this morning I'm still steaming about. LOL