CKW11
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Give me a break!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
That's what I figured.

He only blew that pitcher a kiss because he was previously thrown at and shown up by that pitcher. He was also thrown at by another pitcher on that team the day before. Most people don't know anything about that, though.

Also, I've never once heard him sound cocky or appear cocky and I've followed him very closely since 2009.

It's a shame that some people get these labels attached to them when there is really no logical reason for it.

There is a world of difference between being cocky and confident. Harper is nothing more than confident and he has every reason to be.
I have to disagree with you, he isnt just confident, it is at the level of cocky. All the interviews I've read about him he comes off as a real d-bag. He may not be but that's just the way he comes off.

And the pitchers throwing at him is NOT an excuse. Those pitchers are not the number 1 prospect, he is. Therefor he needs to present himself in a certain way because of the amount of people, especially kids look up to him. That is not how he should be acting, regaurdless of if pitchers are throwing at him or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove