View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 10:03 AM   #164
Redlogic
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpac
Okay, I also moved up to HOF and updated my sliders. Got my first win vs the clips, and the game is really smooth and more challenging. The game looks fair and I still managed to score from mid range or 3pt if open.

I noticed few things but I will still try to play this thru
- i got a lot of fouls as compared to the CPU, though I will still try it again, as i might be doing too much steal attempts
- You really need to use your timeouts well and defensive strategies, which is good and challenging.
- I will try to lower my ft to 50 if i continue to be awful in shooting them in my next games.

Thanks again!
How have your games been going recently as far as scoring. i've had a few just absolutely infuriating games where no matter what I do i can't stop the CPU. It didn't even feel fair, like no matter what I did, or how well I played D, they were unstoppable. it was only a couple game so far so i'm hesitant to make changes on that small sample size. I will, however, make changes if it happens too many times. Probably increase CPU Contact on Drives and in the paint and lower the attack the basket tendency slider as well. Too many points in the paint lately. You have any thoughts on this?