View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #215
poster
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gamep

With presentation today, do you think it would include any franchise presentation, or will that be discussed later during the other playbook (assuming it is franchise based)? Hoping for something to really immerse me into franchise, half-time show, post game/weekly wrap up's, stat overlays, etc.

My two favorite sports are pro football and world/European futbol/soccer. Both of these sports are year round sports, there is no longer an off-season due to constant news, player movement, etc. On top of that, you have so much that goes on in between games/matches regarding analysis, team/player discussion, etc. I know this would be tough to incorporate into a video game, but really hoping they have made some improvement in these areas in whatever way possible.

On top of that, hoping that it is done to allow them to build on top of a base, so improvements can be made annually. This without losing any previous additions that were in prior editions of the game.

It seems that we always hear how they are handcuffed in some way. I am an adult working professional, so I understand that these things happen. That being said, as a customer, I hear this far too often from EA Sports. That hopefully will change with the new team and increased man/women power they brought aboard.
Advertisements - Register to remove