View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #62
lilbiggio
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: The Ted Turner Memoirs Part 4: Rise Of The Powers That Be

Hello Boys and Girls, maybe some friends or foes.

I'm excited about this update because well, clearly I've figured out some things and our temporary problem of "how in the hell are we going to capture audio from the games if there is no internet" situation now looks to be behind us. Not that I have internet or anything I'm still starving out here, but the silver lining is... we can move forward with some audio.

Damn Right!

I guess as the old saying goes, why purchase ketchup from the store when McDonalds gives it away for free.. or maybe, um it was about cows and milk but nevertheless.... we head back out to Colorado and Coors Field a place that we have had many heated yet classic battles throughout the years:

At this point we should really take the time to appreciate our rivarly with Colorado. We've met up with them twice in the postseason. Both sides have traded wins and losses, both in close games and blowouts. Yesterday's finale in Colorado showcased Jason Hammel completely ****ting on the Braves pitching staff with relatively two pitches. The fastball and the curveball

This game also spelled the end for Alex Gonzales at third base.

As eluded to earlier we've been throwing people out there seemingly every other day like a tossed salad. Replacing Chipper Jones has been quite the challenge. Only Chone Figgins did it well, and that time didn't count unfortunately. The tandem of Gonzalez-Conrad-Prado--Uggla-Freeman-Hinske all doing poor or misplaying balls has led to the promotion of one Tyler Pastornicky.

Why do these guys that play for the real life Braves keep popping up out of nowhere as secret studs? I'm sleeping homies on a lot of people I feel.

So... let's see, We're going to promote our best hitter at AAA to the show. No need for somebody batting .311-ish in front of crowds of 35 to 40 people. Get that man to the show with quickness Ted! He can't do any worse right?

Last edited by lilbiggio; 05-03-2012 at 11:35 AM.