View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 10:52 AM   #63
lilbiggio
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: The Ted Turner Memoirs Part 4: Rise Of The Powers That Be

Now before we get into the juicy details of Tyler Pastornicky's debut. A name that I'm going to love spelling for the next decade possibly if I don't butcher it 2 or 3 initial times... IT is nearing the end of June.. and as promised, that magical time for another RANDOM GAME OF THE MONTH UPDATE brought to you by Williams Chicken of course.

Interleague play is upon us. And the second place White Sox headed out to the Bay to take on the second place place Giants of San Francisco. Now why was this a good game for a live look in you ask?

The box score... oh my damn... the box score... and Konerko? Going ham on Barry Zito in his home ball park for not one but two round trippers? It was rather demoralizing for the Giants as they saw first place slip back securely into the hands of the Rockies who just not a few moments ago made rather easy work of our hometown Braves.

Quote:
Konerko goes Yard- MLB Tonight LIVE Look In

Hawk gets giddy.. as Paulie goes yard for the first of two out in San Francisco for our Random Game of the Month... Play of the Game.

Last edited by lilbiggio; 05-03-2012 at 11:40 AM.