Old 06-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #3005
Cre8
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: How's Your Franchise Going- Madden 12 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I just played a game against the Texans in which Schaub threw 71 passes! That was nuts.

On a separate note, does any of you have color issues with this game? The Falcons' red looks pinkish, as does the Niners' at times. Other teams' colors seem off too, but the reds tend to look the worst to me.
Have you checked your video cord? It might be loose if you are playing with Component cables.

The funny thing is that your post brought me back to when I was like 8 and playing Atari and NES on a 13" CRT and I would mess with the Tint Dials and such.

*Memories*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod21
You a beast for getting through 18 seasons. Haha!
I am already missing my Franchises at this point. I picked a nice project in the Jaguars and really want to see it through.

Not to mention, I still have my Browns Franchise saved and really want to play out the careers of the guys I drafted for that squad. I miss Davonnie Chapman, Derek Gaston and Nick Hardaway at MLB. That team is a true dynasty at this point and Chapman and Gaston will in most certainty be lifelong Browns as they already have 7-Year contracts and look like they could set big records.

Last edited by Cre8; 06-14-2012 at 08:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove