Home

How's Your Franchise Going- Madden 12 Edition

This is a discussion on How's Your Franchise Going- Madden 12 Edition within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-13-2012, 08:22 PM   #3001
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: How's Your Franchise Going- Madden 12 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
this weeks match up was giants vs browns in cleveland and its a game eli will wanna forget for long time because it got ugly really fast. giants recieve ball and on there 2 drive of series giants te ballard gets rocked and coughs up the ball browns recover... get a richardson td run 7-0. next drive for giants 3 and 10 eli's picked by tj ward who returns it 20 yards for TD 14-0 3:47 left in first quarter giants get ball and on a 3rd and 15 hes picked yet again by patterson returned 15 yards for TD 21-0 and theres still 2:31 in first quarter left. giants ball and they get drive going quarter ends and few minutes into second quarter giants manage a fg after eli takes a few huge hits and a huge sack. browns ball and weeden hit T benjamin for 34 yard TD 28-3 and again the browns defense gets to eli jackson sack and forces fumbled picked up by hughes and returned for a TD 35-3 browns and then the sack fest begins eli gets sacked 5 times in second quarter weeden finds Desean Jackson for 11 yard TD 43-3 browns@ halftime forgot to meantion eli was also sacked for safety .
browns get second half kick off but go 3 and out giants get ball and eli drives em down field and finds a wide open nicks for the 59 yard TD score 43-10 browns get ball but only manage a fg 46-10 next giants drive and haden gets into the action and pick 6's eli 53-10 browns that ends the 3rd quarter 2nd play from scrimmage and weeden uncorks one to benjamin watson 72 yards later he vists the endzone 60-10 browns. and yet again on very next drive eli is yet picked again but we dont score a pick 6 trying to kill clock and richardson goes into the endzone wasent trying do that was just milking clock so its now 67-10 and thats the final. eli was sacked 5 times had 5 tunovers which basically won us the game. weeden threw 3 TD's richardson had another 100+ yard game jackson lead us in recieving yet again with 7 catches 81 yards 1 TD, T Benjamin had 3 catches for 108 yards 1 TD. it was a brutal game for both teams i lost both my starting safetys to injuries and giants lost hakeem nicks they also lost kenny phillips to broken collerbone.
Yeah AzDawg you are definitely going to have to crank up the difficulty a little bit. You have been crushing the CPU consistently every season from what I've seen.. Just raise up some of the CPU sliders where they struggles against you.. Every game I see you play you dominate. Even when it's close at the beginning you eventually take off at the end of the game..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 06-13-2012 at 10:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 08:26 PM   #3002
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
I feel like I might be done with this game... Just can't bring myself to finish a game anymore.

A lot of psychic LB/DB stuff and over 18 seasons finished between 3 different franchises.... yeah... Hopefully I find the itch again, but right now I am just enjoying your updates on this thread.

Nice job on the Super Bowl Jarrod!

Thanks man.. This season was fun man.. I finally got my scores to tone down at the end of the season when I lowered the USER catching to 25.. That tweak did it and the games were tight after that besides that thrashing I put on Arizona in the playoffs.. I can't wait to get my year 4 going with my friends.. That got me fired up because we haven't played together this season. Just me and my friend who uses the Cowboys. It should be a good one.. I'm going through all the offseason mess. Hopefully I'll have it ready by the weekend.. You a beast for getting through 18 seasons. Haha!
Old 06-13-2012, 11:20 PM   #3003
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I just played a game against the Texans in which Schaub threw 71 passes! That was nuts.

On a separate note, does any of you have color issues with this game? The Falcons' red looks pinkish, as does the Niners' at times. Other teams' colors seem off too, but the reds tend to look the worst to me.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:23 AM   #3004
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Giants 09 Franchise: Year 11 (made a mistake yesterday) offseason-
Most major: Eli Manning retired. The Giants have several young quarterbacks waiting to step up for the starting spot. Until coach Sean Payton drafted a new quarterback, that is. [Simmed the season] The Giants went 7-9, missing the playoffs. The G Men had a -21 turnover ratio, and not many pro bowlers.

Sorry, don't know where else to put this
Old 06-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #3005
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I just played a game against the Texans in which Schaub threw 71 passes! That was nuts.

On a separate note, does any of you have color issues with this game? The Falcons' red looks pinkish, as does the Niners' at times. Other teams' colors seem off too, but the reds tend to look the worst to me.
Have you checked your video cord? It might be loose if you are playing with Component cables.

The funny thing is that your post brought me back to when I was like 8 and playing Atari and NES on a 13" CRT and I would mess with the Tint Dials and such.

*Memories*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod21
You a beast for getting through 18 seasons. Haha!
I am already missing my Franchises at this point. I picked a nice project in the Jaguars and really want to see it through.

Not to mention, I still have my Browns Franchise saved and really want to play out the careers of the guys I drafted for that squad. I miss Davonnie Chapman, Derek Gaston and Nick Hardaway at MLB. That team is a true dynasty at this point and Chapman and Gaston will in most certainty be lifelong Browns as they already have 7-Year contracts and look like they could set big records.

Last edited by Cre8; 06-14-2012 at 08:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #3006
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah AzDawg you are definitely going to have to crank up the difficulty a little bit. You have been crushing the CPU consistently every season from what I've seen.. Just raise up some of the CPU sliders where they struggles against you.. Every game I see you play you dominate. Even when it's close at the beginning you eventually take off at the end of the game..
i may have to edit there running and my defense although some games the cmp kills me on the ground and others its threw the air so i'll have to check it out and see that game really woulda been closer if like i said it wasen't for the 30 points off turnover and mistakes so it shoulda been 37-10. the defense came alive in 3rd they only held me to a fg but then again the cmp made mistakes with 2 picks. i may have lower my quarter length as well im playing 10 minute quarters.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #3007
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i may have to edit there running and my defense although some games the cmp kills me on the ground and others its threw the air so i'll have to check it out and see that game really woulda been closer if like i said it wasen't for the 30 points off turnover and mistakes so it shoulda been 37-10. the defense came alive in 3rd they only held me to a fg but then again the cmp made mistakes with 2 picks. i may have lower my quarter length as well im playing 10 minute quarters.
30 points off turnovers? Sheez, wish my defense would do that

Are you getting a ton of turnovers in games? I usually try to get it so that there's 1, maybe 2 turnovers for each team (2 is actually a lot per game) unless the talent on the defense is really good (or the offense bad).

I used to have similar issues - game would be close if not for the defensive TDs (part of that is a game problem, especially on fumbles by the QB).
Old 06-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #3008
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
30 points off turnovers? Sheez, wish my defense would do that

Are you getting a ton of turnovers in games? I usually try to get it so that there's 1, maybe 2 turnovers for each team (2 is actually a lot per game) unless the talent on the defense is really good (or the offense bad).

I used to have similar issues - game would be close if not for the defensive TDs (part of that is a game problem, especially on fumbles by the QB).
not really some games i do but not in bunches this game they just seemed happen in 3 straight drives which opened the game up. i played the eagles after that game and just got 1 int and won 45-21 vick and a rookie wr wes stewart tore me to pieces in passing game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »