Thread: Big Brother 14
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
Majingir

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Big Brother 14

The Survivor thread got alot of replies ,so hopefully people will reply to Big Brother just as often(prob more since it airs 3 times a week)

Season starts Thursday July 12 at 9pm EST.

So far, they've announced 12 houseguests and 4 people are returning houseguests who'll be playing some sort of twist in the house.

I'm guessing it might be something like BB11 where they divided up into 4 teams of 3,but in this Big Brother, it'll be like a fantasy draft. The 4 returning players 1 by 1 pick a houseguest they want on their "team", and sorta become like the coach of that team.

Since only Thursday episodes are live, if anything happens on live feeds, use the spoiler tags(and mention what you'll be spoiling in the spoiler tags, so someone won't click it thinking you'll tell people something funny that happened on the live feeds, only to find out you posted who won the veto)

These are the rumored names for the 4 returning houseguests
Spoiler

Supposedly, superpass has spoiled the 4 people who are returning. 2 of the names aren't the people I listed in spoiler tags, but I like the names superpass is stating are returning,over what other spoilers are saying.

CBS also has a poll on their site asking viewers of who they want to return of all returning houseguests. Last time I checked, the leaders were...ED,Jeff,Janelle and Ragan(They're slowly crossing off names who AREN'T returning, and ED was one of them,but he was in the lead last time for votes). Though according to ED, the poll is fake.

Part I hate the most about that poll....Rachel is beating out Kaysar and Howie.

Last edited by Majingir; 07-06-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove