Home

Big Brother 14

This is a discussion on Big Brother 14 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Big Brother 14

The Survivor thread got alot of replies ,so hopefully people will reply to Big Brother just as often(prob more since it airs 3 times a week)

Season starts Thursday July 12 at 9pm EST.

So far, they've announced 12 houseguests and 4 people are returning houseguests who'll be playing some sort of twist in the house.

I'm guessing it might be something like BB11 where they divided up into 4 teams of 3,but in this Big Brother, it'll be like a fantasy draft. The 4 returning players 1 by 1 pick a houseguest they want on their "team", and sorta become like the coach of that team.

Since only Thursday episodes are live, if anything happens on live feeds, use the spoiler tags(and mention what you'll be spoiling in the spoiler tags, so someone won't click it thinking you'll tell people something funny that happened on the live feeds, only to find out you posted who won the veto)

These are the rumored names for the 4 returning houseguests
Spoiler

Supposedly, superpass has spoiled the 4 people who are returning. 2 of the names aren't the people I listed in spoiler tags, but I like the names superpass is stating are returning,over what other spoilers are saying.

CBS also has a poll on their site asking viewers of who they want to return of all returning houseguests. Last time I checked, the leaders were...ED,Jeff,Janelle and Ragan(They're slowly crossing off names who AREN'T returning, and ED was one of them,but he was in the lead last time for votes). Though according to ED, the poll is fake.

Part I hate the most about that poll....Rachel is beating out Kaysar and Howie.

Last edited by Majingir; 07-06-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #2
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Big Brother 14

They need to IMO stop with the returning players, especially
Spoiler
she is just a drama queen that wants all the attention on her. Lets have all new players and see what can happen when everyone is new.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Yeah I'm passing this season (again) because they keep reusing people.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #4
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Returning cast opinion.
Spoiler
Old 07-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
MVP

joshuar9476's Arena

OVR: 19

i just want to watch normal people for once. I'm sick and tired of fake, star struck models.

Fan of:
Indiana Hoosiers
Cincinnati Reds
Joey Logano
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #6

Majingir's Arena

For those talking about BB13 and what they hated...The turning point in BB13 for me, was when Brendan not only got voted back in by america, but he also won the competition to get back in, cause EVERY houseguest was helping him on an INDIVIDUAL challenge while the guy he beat, got no help at all).

From that moment in the season, I knew things were gonna suck. Then the double eviction episode where Dani and Jeff got evicted in the same episode basically ruined the rest of the show for me. I didn't watch another episode live(I just watched them from on demand channel so I could fast forward through boring parts).

What sucks more is that not only Rachel won, but the person who finished 2nd, wasn't a fan of the show, she was just FRIENDS with a former contestant who told CBS to put her on the show(if you know who one of the returning HG is for BB14,you'll know who the friend is...which is probably why CBS listened to their demands)
Old 07-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #7

Majingir's Arena

Spoiler on something that happened in the house on Day 1(it has nothing to do with the twist or anything,but with 1(or maybe more...?) houseguest)

Spoiler

If you want me to name names from the spoiler I posted above...then click the spoiler below:

Spoiler
Old 07-11-2012, 02:26 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Am I the only one SO glad that
Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »