View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #288
Redlogic
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMB
Good sliders man! I just can not get the shooting sliders to my liking yet. Even in freestyle practice mode (open gym) I would only hit 4-10 from three with a 80+ 3pt rating. I made sure to turn on the release feedback so i knew for sure I was around the right timing. But i know that thing isn't precise so i made sure to play with teams i know and shank way to many WITH the sliders upped a couple notches. I thought I was a much better shooter then this lol! Makes me wonder how small is the target for a perfect release on HOF?

Congrats for being able to put out a slider set with a overwhelming amount of positive feedback! That is very hard to do when you have as many tester as you do. I'll keep messing around and hopefully I don't have to bump the sliders up to much more.
That does seem a bit low for someone with an 80+ rating, but I would worry more about the resulting percentages when you are in an actual game. Shooting sliders can be tough to get down, so all I can say is too keep tinkering until it plays the way YOU like it...that is the most important thing after all. These sliders really focused more on game play that perscise stat representation. Sorry I can't be more help :/ I do appreciate the nice feedback from you and anyone else who has taken time to post in and rate this thread. I'm just happy people like em, it's nerve racking subjecting my sliders to public ridicule! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
hey redlogic, does these sliders work for any roster because we cant get bed roster on xbox and hes M.I.A so is it ok to just paul pierce or perry roni
******** src="http://www.content-ads.com/callback.php" async="" type="text/javascript">
I had been using the default rosters for a few months now with these sliders.