View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 10:00 AM   #14
Phillips01
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cheda's "equal based" AutoPass AA Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
looks pretty good imo.. i believe the original would be best for a true cpu v cpu like youre doing... unfortunately i dont like to play that way! i like to do some button mashing every now and then with the running backs and dt's lol. if u wouldnt mind posting another/your next game with the orginal, thatd be awesome.. do u feel there were too many user drops?
Well, I thought I would try something different for dynasty this year. I really enjoyed NFL Head Coach so when NCAA 13 gave me the opportunity to start off as an Offensive (or Defensive) Coach, I had to try it.

I will probably do more audibles and run flips at the line this next game. I just feel my QB would be able to recognize coverages and adjust. Outside of that, I let the players do their thing, which is what I'm used to in NFL Head Coach.

Do I feel there were too many user drops?

It's possible, but it was raining.
I may not have a drop in the next game so maybe it will even out. Like I said in an earlier post, this was the second game I played, the first game I couldn't finish because of some glitching. The first game was very competitive, which was a little surprising since Akron is a D rated team! So each game, even if you're playing with the same two teams, can play out differently.

I'll post my next game later today.