View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 09:32 PM   #15
cptnclutch28
Pro

cptnclutch28's Arena

OVR: 4
As far as programming goes yes it is very difficult. It's not easy to make the game play perfectly. Do I think there will ever be a perfect game? No Everyone says that they want a simulation game but in reality if that was the case are people really wanting to have to make passing decisions in less than 3 seconds? I don't believe so. People say that they should implement tiered defensive play calling but in reality yes it works but this is video game world and unless people want to sit there for 2 hours to play one game? No. People want options for the hardcore sim games and the casual gamers so that everyone can be happy but it's not that easy.

I think right now as "flawed" as the game is its still the best that it's been in recent years. There are ways to make the game play the way you want it to as far as sliders and all of that stuff. We are in a world that expects more out of everything we do. We get a game that has good passing mechanics and now the pass coverage is broken. We want a realistic pass rush but if the lineman dont pick up everyone on every play then the pass blocking is broken. We want WR/DB interactions but now that they have worked on that it's not good enough. So what is it that we really want out of these GAMES that will make us happy?

Season 12: Buffalo Bills
12-4

Crew Bowl XII Champions

Season 13: Buffalo Bills
Advertisements - Register to remove