Old 08-26-2012, 08:04 PM   #180
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I could be wrong about this, I have only been using Jarrods sets since Madden 12, but I am pretty sure he doesnt set out to be one of those guys that trys to make it look as real as possible, its more about giving the CPU some firepower while keeping stats in line. Again, I could be wrong, Jarrod feel free to correct me. I always looked at Jarrods black sets as "this is what I need when there is no other way for me to ever lose to the CPU"
I like to provide as much realism as I can but it's just too many flaws with the AI to provide that as you can see.. I won't sacrifice too much realism for the USER like drop passes and other stuff just to get a challenge but I do like to give the CPU a certain boost so they can compete. If you are a good enough gamer you'll still take care of business even when the sliders are cranked up like that. When I start off testing sliders I always look to make them as realistic as I can but as I get use to the gameplay I have to start cranking the CPU sliders up because I start to destroy the CPU..