Old 09-19-2012, 11:33 AM   #15
EnigmaNemesis
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Sony 2012 TGS Press Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie
The different colored Vita's are for Japan, we might see those in a year or two here if the Vita survives that long.

Sony has really fallen a lot and this conference just shows it. 6 years in and the hardware for the PS3 is above $250.

Nothing new was shown for the Vita either, we have seen all this stuff already. They kept pushing PS1 classics, at this point who care.
You have to remember, the TGS is for Japan, not America. They market it to what they like over there. And their strategy has been no different than Nintendo in Japan, and they flourish with it.

We are a different market, so do not expect wonders at a TGS. We have CES and E3, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Personally I feel the VITA is already on deaths door. We'll see though. I know it is for me.
It just came out, we heard the same thing about the 3DS until they panicked with a fast price drop and not until recently games pumping out. Games are going to come, along with sweet features and inter-connectivity. I am surprised to hear this however, considering sports games have been nothing but fantastic on this thing.

Last edited by EnigmaNemesis; 09-19-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove