View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #143
WWBlue4
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files

Glad to see you are back, Kanobi!! The charging port on my computer recently broke and I have to buy a new computer!! However, when I plug the battery and cable into my computer, I do not lose charge; and I am presently at 21% battery charge, so I am able to do the editing. I am writing down all the Gold, Silver, and Bronze players by position and writing down the important ratings for each specific player in a notebook, using fbgratings.com as my guide to the ratings I will give. Then, I will globally edit the generic players close to what jyoung gave us for the apf 2k8 ratings template, and edit a few players who have exceptional ratings, like speed or strength. I am also going to edit the kickers and punters, so that side of the game is more realistic. I am moving, and I work and go to school full-time, but the ratings edits to the first file will be base on Rate Sports Head-to-Head file titled: Top 8 NFL Teams. That way, you can play with 8 teams vs the rest of the league; with every player edited. I am willing to share the ratings with you, Kanobi, so you can input them. Once I have all the ratings compiled, if there is a way for us to each edit the ratings and send the file back and forth to each other, we could get many files done before May 2013, when hopefully Rate Sports or someone is able to edit the names of the new players that are entering the NFL.

And Kanobi, what team files are you going to release next? Thanks and Have Fun