Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
I played a hornets (cpu) vs heat (me) game
score: 88-82
i have no more the exact stats but for both, shooting % were around 45-48% but there were around 90 shots for the cpu and around 77 for me...

around 6 turnovers for both of us and around 40 points in the paint

the consistency will effect the shooting % success or the number of shots ?
in 1st and 2d quarters, hornets were far below me (around 18 points) and were around 38%, but in 3th and 4th quarter, they woke up and make me in a disgrace at home (lol...) to finally win...
Consistency will only give to the cpu a role to shoot more and to come back in the end of a game (by increasing their shot success )?

besides, in the profile parameter, i have the defense coaching in auto, does it play a role?
well, 90 shots isn't exactly out of the question - so it's within the realm of possibility for a single game. if this is repeated, then i'm not sure what to say because your final score and shooting percentages are BOTH GOOD and pretty spot on. Again, the issue is NOT ENOUGH FREE THROWS...

I really think we've reached a breaking point where nothing more can be done... I think the issue now stems from 1) broken playbooks, and 2) roster issues.

Hopefully 2K understands this and will patch it, but I'm seeing they're getting "10's" across the board for reviews. I don't agree with this - it's as if the reviewers don't play deep enough into the game or even understand the game of basketball. I don't know how ANYONE could play this game out of the box and NOT see the issues with points in the paint and the continual guard domination that creates a layup fest...