View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:49 PM   #544
VincentB
Rookie

VincentB's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
I'm not trying to go back and forth on here, but VincentB you ran allot more than a few iso's for Wall, Beal and Crawford and in fact thats all you did the whole game.

Yes you did beat me the second game, but the first game i was up by at least 7-10 points before you went on a lil run and your connection mysteriously dropped.

During the second game i was very bored of your iso and try to force it into the pain offense. The fact that you never even attempted to give Nene or Okafor the ball in the post let me know what kind of player you were.

When i started shutting down your weak iso plays forcing you into shot clock cheese you still ran the same iso plays time after time.

Not to mention you played off ball the whole game and that's why you were able to get on the break so much.

Your not a person that i would want to play on a regular basis, so just leave it at that.
Wow. I was up by at least 15 when my connection kicked out on me during the 3rd quarter of our first game, it wasn't close. I fail to see how you shut me down, yet I was up by 10+ midway through the first quarter of both games.

I always play on-ball defense, you can't even tell who the other person is controlling on the Xbox so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Look at the coaching profile for the Wizards; they're a team that will get out on the break and John Wall is a pg that pushes the tempo when the opportunity is there.

Like I said before; each player on my team was given ample opportunities to score. If my guards are hitting mid range jump shots at a high clip, I should steer away from it because Emeka Okafor needs more shots? I find it funny that you logged on to fabricate a story and complain about everything that went against you. Instead of sending me numerous messages during our games and nagging about me hitting contested shots, make the adjustments neccessary to stop them from going in.

Last edited by VincentB; 10-12-2012 at 11:10 PM.