View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:20 PM   #1193
ANT_P1989
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

I'm a 6'6" 200lbs SG, I was drafted 16th by the Rockets. My Rookie year I played very little due to Kevin being the SG and better than me. Our interior defense was AWFUL, couldn't stop anyone in the paint, couldn't rebound for nothin! Our record was AWFUL.

Sophomore year rolls in and we're getting a lot better, I was getting more minutes and my strong points was my on ball defense and crashing the boards. We just missed making the playoffs.

I'm currently at the end of my 3rd year and during the beginning of the season I asked the GM to trade for some players with stronger interior defense. WE GOT ANDREW BYNUM. :-D My career high was 45pts and we are currently battling the Lakers in the 2nd round of the Playoffs.

I created a signature shoe called the AP23 "Playoffs" that I only wear during the Playoffs.

At one point during the season I was rumored to be traded at the end of the season. I'm the team scoring leader with 22PPG. We just put out the Denver Nuggets in the 1st round where I went for 34pts and 14ast