Old 10-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #368
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced
I just played the Celtics and Rondo went off like he was Lebron James.

10 for 12 shooting for 21 points and he had D-Will in his face for most of those shots. There were mid - far range and there was no way he makes them in real life as he is not that good of a shooter. Also everytime the clock hit 5 seconds he would blow by me, no questions asked. If I sagged off, he would hit a shot, if I got closer he would run in for the close shot. I felt like I had no say in how things went.

Also garnet didn't miss a single shot the entire game, again hand in his face or not. In the 4th quarter to give them a 3 point lead he had 2 big guys in his face in what seemed to be perfect timing, only to hit a swish from 10 feet.

Everytime I made a shot they made one back, I had the lead maybe once the entire game and it felt like pure bull to me. Going to look for new sliders =/

Rondos rating in the roster is 72 close, 70 mid, 66 3 pt and 90 inside. It wasn't the roster.... My roster is fine. These settings make it overly hard..... (At least the harder version). The easier version plays MUCH more realistic but I blow teams out =/

Edit: Although my only problem tends to be.. well.. the opposing team is hitting way too many unrealistic shots. I'd rather just change around consistency or something, anyone have a good value they use for better game play?
Lower the CPU Consistency slider. Remember, there is nothing wrong with making changes to the base set MK has provided.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)