Old 10-30-2012, 06:33 PM   #266
achieveduser
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhill23
@Derbaba:
"Do I just have to copy the file to the directory or do I also have to load the roster somehow ingame so it is active?"

Pull up your Run program by clicking on the start menu and searching run. Click the run program and type in %appdata% you'll see 2k13 folder in there somewhere click on it, open up the saves folder and put the .ros file in there. then close it up and load it in the game.

@achieveduser:

I'm not sure about the cyberfaces because they don't really matter to me so someone else will answer that.

I created a 2013 draft class that follows slimm44's same formula for making his roster with correct tendencies and ratings. It's not perfect but it's much better than a default one the game provides. Some of the guys have very basic Cyberfaces already on them so they will at least mostly look like the guy. It's available on 2kshare titled 30realplayers it has around 900 and something downloads with a long description. It's in the top rated section. Most of the tendencies and some sig animations are put in to imitate their "nba comparison player". You can use that one if you want to go ahead and get started on a season.
Thanks dude! I really appreciate your answer. I'm going to check out your file as soon as I get home.

Also this is a random question but does anyone know what are the things that get reset when you start the association mode? I know team rotation is one thing for sure but does anything about coaching get reset afterwords?