Old 10-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #41
JasonWilliams55
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Understanding slider coefficients

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul
you know, i was wondering about tendencies the other day.... not slider tendencies, but player tendencies. if you take a look at a player's dribble tendencies, i think they're all screwed up. my new theory is that if you set everything to 50 (default in this case also?), the player will do whatever move is called for in a certain situation. for example, we see the cpu players use a crossover and end up bumping into us when they should have used a spin move that would have led right to the hoop. slimm44's roster re-do sparked this idea.

i'll have to do some testing over the next few days... i'll let you guys know how it goes.
Go check out this thread, it should cover most of your questions; http://www.operationsports.com/forum...cy-update.html

But to speak on what your talking about; the dribble tendencies are jacked up, but you cannot determine which move a player will do in any situation, the best we can do is scale the dribble tendencies so that players will use some moves more than others.
Advertisements - Register to remove