View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 07:47 AM   #587
Sundown
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I have to agree with an earlier poster: after some of these latest updates from 2K (courts, etc.) this game plays a LOT different. I played 4 games today - and I was just as lost as anything. It's really pissing me off, so I've got some new stuff I've worked on and we'll see what happens. But if this continues, sorry, I'm done with this game. I simply cannot enjoy it, and it's really becoming more of a job than enjoyment in working on fixing sliders. But let me get something posted (probably Saturday morning because I want to watch a few NBA games tonight).
2K did mention that they were able to tune the gameplay remotely through non-patch updates this year. That's actually a good thing in theory, even though it messes with your carefully crafted sliders. There's a chance it might actually be improving the stock gameplay, however, which might cause your sliders to over compensate.

Anyway, I've been having great games with your sliders. Even had a loss that I didn't mind so much (because the screwup was on me after an incredible comeback).