View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:17 AM   #619
ForeverVersatile
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

So now you admit to playing off ball defense when you never did any of that last year. Like you really just went into off ball mode because u know how overpowered it is and you picked Miami. Then you run on here like a little kid looking for some attention from your OS girlfriends.

You really had the nerve to call me Bish ninja via message because I made an adjustment switching to zone to stop you from LeBron auto dunking. Really calling me a bish for a video game, how old are you 5??

I'm glad you typed that message on here because it would've took a whole day for you to say with the way you talk....aa
aaaa ba ba ba ba blu blueprint. I have no respect for you at all and i'm glad u deleted me so I have one less bum to play.

@ scuffychicken u must not know that the ball is slower than the player and passes will lag when an off ball player presses the steal button.

Be consistent with ya game not flip flop when u pick an overpowered team. I play the same way every time I play not looking to abuse the game and it's flaws. If I wanted to be cheesed I would've played a ranked game where I fully expect it.

If anyone not looking to cheese wants to play I'll be on at 12:00.

Last edited by ForeverVersatile; 11-03-2012 at 10:52 AM.