EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusah
Thank you for your response.

So I started out my association earlier using your sliders. 82 - game season with the Clippers. I only play 1 game per week. I used the 2k sports official roster updated as of Nov. 1, 2012.

Anyway, I dominated my first 2 games.

* First against the Grizzlies (113 - 89). I shot 59% from the field, got 18 steals (mostly on-ball steals, 7 from Chris Paul and my biggest lead is 35).

* Second game against the Blazers (103 - 87). I shot 55% from the field, 15 steals, biggest lead is 23.

I get too many on-ball steals so I decided to edit some values:

Lowered the User Steal attribute from 55 to 50. And adjusted the CPU's ball handling from 30 to 45.

On my third game against the Heat, I tried out your sliders for the non-association one (with the game speed back to 50, etc. and with my adjusted sliders). This time it was a close game. I won by 1 point with a buzzer beating 3 by Jamaal Crawford (111-110). I shot 51% from the field, 10 steals and my biggest lead is 13.

I also noticed too many injuries, I'm on my third week now and the entire league has 19 players injured but not severe, mostly 2-4 weeks out. Does the durability attribute also affects sim injuries?

All in all, great sliders. I guess I'll just tweak some to satisfy my preference.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the set!

As for injuries: No, durability does not effect simulated injuries. The Injury Frequency slider is strange this year, it yields far too many sim-injuries, but never produces any in-game injuries.

I think I might just give up on this aspect of the game, as it seems only a patch can fix it.