View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 03:51 AM   #391
wudl83
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I am satisfied with the PIP. If the PIP are between 30-50% of the amount of points the team scores, I can accept it. I think that's a realistic range of possibility. I can even accept a team scoring up to 60-70% of it's PIP if it's a rare occurrence. Sometimes, teams just get stomped in the paint.
In the end it's still only a game. I do not expect 100% realism but the game felt okay.
The PIP are indeed a little bit high and the low assist number of the Wolves can be explained the following: I changed my defensive settings and guarded Love real hard (tight defense, doubling in the post, etc.) so he only scored 11 points (but had 13 rebs as well) so Rubio was taking a ****load of the Wolves' attempts. He had 24 points in the end. Since he is the PG he wasn't fed by other guys. I gonna play another game this evening and then post the screenshot on here. Maybe I play a little bit around with sliders and coach profiles again.
Also it seems to me that this fastbreak slider in the Coach profiles not only raises the chance of fastbreaks but also makes the players go into the zone a little bit more. Maybe I am wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove