View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #324
STLRams
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Alright, I'm taking my time on my next update, as everyone seems to be loving my current set!

What I would like to know is EVERY major and minor gripe you still have with the gameplay. Please, don't base these issues off of one game, take the time to get a couple games in with this set to ensure that the problem is actually a problem and not just a random off game.

Once I really know what the widespread issues are, I can buckle down and do my best to eliminate them so that we can all just enjoy the game and stop worrying about the constant tweaking.

Help me help you!

I think still one of my biggest gripes with the gameplay is that the CPU is not feeding the post players enough on a consistant basis, and alot of times when the post players do get the ball, they wont do any post moves, or back the player down or be aggressive enough or they will just pass the ball back out. Now this maybe a roster issue, instead of a slider issue. One big key thing I noticed from 2K is that when you play against the classic teams, the cpu feeds them the ball and the post players go to work in the post and are aggressive. So looking through and doing a comparison of the classic post player tendency settings vs the current players tendency settings, 2K has almost all of the current big men post shots tendencies set real low, and the classic team players post shot set high. Also in the classic teams coach profiles the look for post players settings are higher than the current teams.

So I think I may just go through each current teams big men post shots tendencies and raise them higher to see if I get better results. Basically like I was saying this maybe a roster issue and not something the sliders can fix.