View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #17
Cavicchi
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Tarver or Bomani?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarecrow
I'd have to go look at the individual stats for Fitz, but offhand, I'd be playing the following depth chart order (assuming lucas and bellows have been developed near their potential)

Marshall
Lucas
Bellows
Fitzgerald

The game favors tall receivers, and Marshall is one of the best. Lucas is essentially a clone of Marshall only better (a couple minor differences, nothing to write home about). Bellows is just too good not to play even at his height.

I really don't know about fitz without seeing the stats I'd guess that my selection is right though. In the real NFL, Fitz might be the best WR in the game if he had a brady, rodgers, brees, or manning throwing to him... but I've found the the game often underrates players I think should be better (see Ray Rice), etc. Bellows and lucas are better than anybody in the game really has a right to be, and marshall is maybe even a hair over-rated in the game so that's why he's up there with lucas and bellows.
Fitzgerald has the best attributes for Catch, RR, CIT, and I think Jump and Release as well. The only areas he is weaker on is speed, trucking, and I think Carry, areas with real significance. I have him on my team and he is 94 OVL with potential of 95 using Tall Red Zone Philosophy. Marshall is not fully developed and Lucas is a Rookie. I like Bellows in the slot.

Fitzgerald is rated 99 Catch, 99 Release, and either 98 or 99 for CIT, Jump, and RR.