View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #19
Skarecrow
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Tarver or Bomani?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Forgot to mention Qusean Mack is coming up in the next draft, and I am not sure what to do. I could get him, but if I did, just don't know where he would fit. I could keep him as number 5 wide receiver....

The other thing is I have Kousins and Goldman at TE and Storm Stewart is coming up in the next draft. I have LeRon James at HB who has one year left on his contract. I am thinking of using Stewart as a HB and RFA James, though I hate to lose James and have him go to one of my Rival teams. I wouldn't mind trading him outside my conference and to any team but the Bucs.
I tried to trade roddy white (My #4) but nobody wanted him for anything more than a 5th round pick... which is crazy. I probably should have traded him last year when he was my slot guy and racking up the short/medium yardage TDs... At any rate, I was planning on making Mack my #4, and honestly I don't care who my #5 is. I've got two 91 pot players who never see any playing time at #5 and #6 already as it is. I could skip mack and stick with Roddy White and be perfectly happy really though.

Not skipping storm stewart. I plan to do exactly what you do. Stewart is going to become my receiving HB, and while I was planning on keeping LeRon around, if I can get a good trade for him, I'd let him go. My backup HB gets almost no work, even in garbage time. I was keeping michael turner around for no good reason until I realized that, and unloaded him in time to get a 2nd round pick for him.