View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #428
STLRams
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

[quote=EccentricMeat;2044492848]With Vann's playbooks, Run Plays at 100 makes the offense more fluid and the ball really gets passed around. Everyone gets their shots, but the superstars still stand out in-game and on the stat sheet.

Without Vann's playbooks, there were a lot of broken plays, and with Run Plays at 0 the AI seemed to bypass those plays.

Whatever the "science" is behind this slider, all I know is that with Vann's playbooks the game plays best with Run Plays at 100.

Interesting, I remember when I put in his plays for a few teams they seem to run the plays alot and very well at that teams default coach run plays settings, especially the spurs. I think there run plays was at 85 by default and with Vannwolf's playbook they were running plays for Tony Parker and he was killing my team - in a realistic way. Since the Spurs 85 number is a number that is atleast 100, I will try to raise all of the other teams run plays slider to 80-100 range, with Vannwolfs playbooks to see how it goes. So really it isn't so much is that the run plays slider is reversed, its just that 2K's broken plays they have for alot of teams is causing issue with how that team's run there plays and somehow setting the slider all the way down seem to fix the problem, but with Vannwolf eliminating those broken/bad plays the CPU offense seems to call plays correctly, I guess?