View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:26 AM   #40
MVP9072
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: NY Knicks, Carmelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearClaw
I'm beginning to question whether or not you watch the game or the ball. If you make an attempt to get rid of the tunnel vision you'll see what I'm talking about. JR is one of the biggest liabilities on the team. He's a chucker in a true sense of the word and gets lazy on defense if his man doesn't have the ball. Melo while he can shoot, he doesn't hustle. He's getting the same number of rebounds he's always gotten meaning a majority of the rebounds he gets fall in his lap. Go back and watch some of the Borough game, him and JR do absolutely nothing on defense. He's had 4 separate occasions of 5 or more turnovers and for a 3, who doesn't try to run the offense, that's too much. In Novak's case being a great spot up shooter is all well and good but this isn't football, and he needs to play on both ends of the floor. Novak can't rebound, he can't play defense and if you give a player the assignment of simply keeping an eye on him he's useless. When he's in the game his man must get double-teamed and that leads to an open man and the Knicks haven't proved on too many occasions that they can make good rotations. Camby's gotten heavy and while he'll give you the rebounds and some paint presence as soon as a shooting Big comes on he won't be closing out to well and if an athletic young Big comes on he'll be left in the dust. Trust me I've seen it all before. If the Knicks are going to go anywhere Amare is going to have to suck it up and get his hands dirty, Felton is going to have transform into an star PG because Kidd can't do it by himself, and they need to find a young 4 or 5 thats willing to do everything that isn't recorded on the stats sheet.
We all know this about the Knicks but onto the topic just download a 2k share roster if you care about ratings so much Melo should be a 92 though on 2k's rosters.