Old 01-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #117
SteelersFreak
Hall Of Fame

SteelersFreak's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: 12/31 - 1/6 Game Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan
Regardless of what steelersfreak meant, I just ask what he would like people to say. Does anyone think they are a team to be reckoned with? I don't think so. Does anyone think they are a team people should be on the look out for? I don't think so. OK so what do you want people to say about them exactly.

They have an All-Star caliber front court [we already knew that] and a decent point guard and a hot 3 point shooter. That's all great but what else is there to say. I don't think they scare anyone at all or pique anyone's interest. If they did, people would be talking about them more. Simple stuff.
All I'm saying is they're for sure a hell of a lot better than some teams that get talked about constantly (Lakers, Nets, Bulls, hell even the Mavericks) and compared to that I never see anything about them on ESPN, they're NEVER on TV, they're just not in the conversation is all I'm saying. I don't get NBATV so maybe those guys talk about them but I haven't heard much from the ESPN or TNT guys.
NHL: Dallas Stars
NCAA: Alabama Crimson Tide

University of North Texas '14
GO MEAN GREEN!