Old 01-06-2013, 01:56 AM   #519
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmyzz
i like the sliders, but almost every game, i end up with a high 40's to low 50's fg% and the cpu gets low 40's. i dont really know what it is since the games are always close and everything else is good in the sliders

edit, they usually have quite a high amount of free throw attempts and a low amount of 3point attempts
If you're finding that your FG% is too high, simply lower your Shot Success sliders in the areas you would like to see a decrease in shooting percentage.

As for too few 3PT shots, try increasing the CPU Take 3PT Shot tendency by 1 or 2 clicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx2911
Hi,
I like so much ur set but can u explain what is "run plays" for i put it at 0 ?
My game is in french and i dont find it.
Did u put it at 0 for all teams ?
The Run Plays slider is under Options > Game Settings > Coach Profiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Anyone else not seeing turnovers? This is way way way off. Only thing out of place though. Both teams in ai vs ai games turn the ball over less than 5 times.

I can't imagine ai vs ai effects this that much?????

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII
Trying to adjust for turnovers is like opening Pandora's Box this year. To get more turnovers from the CPU, you have to make some sliders too unbalanced and it makes the game too easy.

To increase AI vs. AI turnovers, try increasing Play Passing Lanes, Go for On Ball Steals, Hands, and the Steal Success sliders, depending on which aspects you would like to see improved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windkunn
hi, I played (offline association)these slider. But too easy for me on alll-star.
How about on superstar?? I want to play more challenge.
You could try bumping these sliders up to Superstar, but for any of the Attributes sliders where the User has a 5 or 6 point advantage over the CPU, decrease CPU value by 1 so that the User now has a 6 or 7 point advantage (respectively).

I hope this helped you guys! Sorry I haven't been active lately, but now I'm in the process of buying the parts to build my own gaming PC, so I've been spending a LOT of time researching and price-comparing lately :/ Hopefully I can get back to this game soon!