DetroitStyle
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniapeko
thank you mkharsh for the sliders.

I'm in Association mode and since at All-Star with custom sliders I was only dominant blow-outs I tried to go Superstar w/default sliders and the game resulted pretty much unplayable.
So I tried your #2 set and even thought I played just 1 match, I gotta say now the game feels much better.
I had a realistic amount of fouls and offensive rebounds on both sides and the CPU finally looked for their post players (Bynum in this case) but the game was not in-the-paint heavy as before.

I just have two "complaints":
1- I had NO blocks (and I really tried to), and the CPU just had 2.
2- There were a lot of crazy passes that went over the head of the receiver and directly into the stands, even on inbounds passes, especially on the CPU's side.
What parameters should I adjust to fix this?

Thank you again, keep up the good work!
1) You'll need to play a few more games. I've had as many as 8 blocks in a game once. You need a larger sample size as 0 block games can happen from time to time.

2) This is by design and I 100% agree with MK on this. There's a LOT of non-steal turnovers in the NBA. Offensive 3-second, out of bounds, airballs, and bad passes. The only thing in game that actually works though is bad passes since the other stuff doesn't occur as frequently as it should. Yes, it looks wonky and can be downright frustrating (especially when inbounding to a guy 3 feet in front of you and you throw a moonshot pass) but it gives you realistic amount of turnovers.
Advertisements - Register to remove